chercicidesigns

Welcome to chercicidesigns. Since I am new at blogging, please be patient with me for a while. I am good at designing, but a bit technologically challenged. I would love to share some of my ideas with you. It is the technology which might occasionally get in the way!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Here are cards made with fabric from my favorite scrapbooking store
Farmhouse Memories in lancaster, PA

Thanksgiving card made with stamps from Lawn Fawn.
Thanksgiving card made with fabric and stamps.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you on the Cardz TV "I'm So Thankful Challenge" :)! I love how you used fabric on your cards! All three cards are beautiful! And your coloring on the second card's pumpkin is quite lovely! ~Vanessa

Melissa said...

Wow, these cardz are so pretty, gr8t job with the challenge, thanks for joining CTVS!

girlia said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us at CTVS

Sarah said...

Great cards-- I love that you used fabric what a great idea. Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

Candice F said...

I love how you used the fabric. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at cardz tv.