chercicidesigns

Welcome to chercicidesigns. Since I am new at blogging, please be patient with me for a while. I am good at designing, but a bit technologically challenged. I would love to share some of my ideas with you. It is the technology which might occasionally get in the way!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I can't believe it has been so long since I wrote anything on my blog.  My life took a very different turn since the last post.  In June I lost one of my best friends, I retired from teaching preschool, and in August I lost my mom.  Since retiring, I have begun babysitting our year old granddaughter, full time, and she is terrific!  But I don't have as much time as I'd like to craft.  I try to work on projects while K is napping.  Thank heavens she still takes AM AND PM naps!

Here are the latest cards I have worked on.  I also have enjoyed making felt covered barrettes using Papertrey ink dies.  Some will be Christmas gifts.





No comments: