chercicidesigns

Welcome to chercicidesigns. Since I am new at blogging, please be patient with me for a while. I am good at designing, but a bit technologically challenged. I would love to share some of my ideas with you. It is the technology which might occasionally get in the way!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Cards TV Challenge March 2017


I can't believe that I haven't had time to post any cards for 2 years! Woah! Here is a cute card that I was inspired to make for a nephew's "Gone Fishing" Themed birthday party. Directions for the card came from SplitCoast scampers site. The Cricut cartridge is Teddy Bear Parade, the dies are from Papertrey ink, Elizabeth Craft (I think), fish St fish stamp is an oldie from Stampin Up! As you can see, I never stick to just one company. Paper is from Papertrey ink.

No comments: